Gold Quartz Ring "Orocal" RL637Q Genuine Hand Crafted Jewelry - 14K Gold Casting
Gold Quartz "Orocal" RL637Q Genuine Hand Crafted Jewelry - One of a Kind - 14k Yellow Gold Casting - Approx. weight = 4.38G
" If this is not in Stock our Jeweler will make it in 4-6 weeks"
Specs and Dimensions: Length/Width -
Quartz Stone Size - 8 x 5 mm
R stands for Ring, L for Ladies, M Stands for Men and Q stands for the Quartz / E Stands for Earrings, and P stands for Pendants, and D stands for Diamonds.
With This Stunning Gold Quartz you will receive a certificate of authenticity each of these Nuggets or Quartz. Are Gold Quartz is hand cut to fit the design, then we use 6 different wheels to produce the shine. Each nugget is Inlaid in like a puzzle Solder in by the Jeweler. The Casting is 14K Yellow Gold.
Attention: " You Will Receive A Similar Piece " All My Specials I picture 1 time and They are Pre Made and Built by the Master Jewelers at Orocal Manufacture the #1 Natural Gold Company In the World. The Reason why I do this is to keep the Cost Low By Only Picturing this Item 1 Time I can keep restocking. If you have any questions or concerns about this process feel free to contact me. Check out the Gold Quartz Guide Below to learn more about this rare beautiful stone. Message us if you request a specific size before shipping, Or add it in the notes at check out. Gold Quartz is a durable stone, in fact it is a 7 out of 10 on the Hardness scale. All jewelry is backed by the Manufacturer. All chains that come with piece are free with purchase and gold plated for display only , we do not provide 14k chains.
Gold Quartz Guide:
What is it? Millions of years ago, gold was formed in quartsz deposits by hydro-thermal pressure, deep within the earth. Gold remaining in these deposits is called Gold Bearing Quartz or Gold Quartz for short. It is extremely rare, accounting for less than 1/20th of 1% of all gold found annually.
Where is it Found? Gold Quartz is found in underground hard rock mines in the same areas where gold nuggets are found. In Alaska, it was first discovered in 1880 in the town Juneau. Regions of Canada, California, and Australia are also well known for Gold Quartz.
Grading: Like other precious gemstones, Gold Quartz comes in different grades. Orocal is well know for having the highest quality authentic Gold Quartz with spectacular patterns of Gold. We grade the quartz on a few different factors being how white the stone is. The brightness of the white increases the value along with the vein of gold. The actual pattern and placement of the exquisite gold vein. In fact that vein is very pure around 23% purity.
Authenticity: Some Stores sell man-made imitation gold quartz which is fragile and frail. This leads consumers to believe its natural when it clearly is not. When buying from me you know its authentic coming directly from Orocal the source. We offer a 110% money back Guarantee card which is called are certificate of Authenticity.
What is a Natural Gold Nugget? It is a piece of gold that broke out of quartz deposits within the earth when erosion took place. It also goes by the name Placer Gold and each piece is a one of a kind with no two being exactly alike.
· Where can they be found? Wherever the effects of erosion took place. That would include rivers, streams, ancient dried up river channels and underground riverbeds.
· How pure are they? Gold nuggets range from 65 to 95 fine 16-23KT gold and can have other mineral content such as silver and copper mixed in with it.
· What sizes do they come in? Gold Nuggets come in all sizes, the smaller one range in sizes from 1 millimeter up to 6 and is often referred to as flakes. Bigger flakes are called nuggets and have been found as large as 2500 ounces although almost all nuggets bigger than 300 ounces were melted.
· How Are Natural Gold Nuggets found? They can be found in rivers and streams using a gold pan or suction dredges that act like an underground vacuum cleaner. Larger operations use large machinery that dig up huge sections of dirt weighing several tons and run it through machines that separate the gold from the dirt. Nuggets are also found using a metal detector.
· How are they weighed? They are weighed by the troy ounces. 12 ounces = one pound which differs from weight which is 16 ounces to the pound. The troy ounces are broke up into 20-penny weight to the ounces and use the symbol DWT or by the grams which has 31.1 to the ounces. The larger the nugget the more rare and valuable they are. A one-ounce nugget is now considered as rare as a five-carat diamond. (How many of those do you own?)
· Why are some real bright and others dull? Because it was formed underground in quartz deposit you often find quartz mixed in with it. When they broke off into the rivers and streams they tumbled against the sand and gravel, which gave the nuggets, it?s texture but dulled it. They can be cleaned in different solutions, and then tumbled in different media to give it the shine.
· What do we mean by My Authentic Natural Gold Nuggets under 4 grams come from two main sources. One is located near Dawson in the Yukon Territory. The second is Atlin, BC Canada about 50 miles as the crow flies from Skagway, Alaska. Skagway was where the miners of the 1898 Klondike gold rush traveled through to reach the gold fields. This is the reason I describe them as Alaskan Yukon BC Nuggets., Genuine, Natural Gold Nuggets
Not all Gold nuggets are natural, some people man-make them by taking smaller gold flakes melting them and casting them into the shape of a nugget. Make sure to ask if they are genuine natural gold nuggets as found by the miners and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* All Nuggets are Pictured or Partially Pictured with a U.S. Quarter to give you an idea of Size Proportion
Karat Definition and Guide:
The karat system is used to measure the amount of pure gold found in solid gold jewelry. In the US, numbers are associated with the percentage of pure gold in a piece.
Solid Gold vs. Pure Gold
The phrase "solid gold jewelry" is a misnomer because, most times, this jewelry is not made up of solid gold. This term references jewelry that has a gold alloy throughout the entire piece.
On the other hand, the phrase "pure gold jewelry" is used to describe jewelry that is made up entirely of gold with little to no alloys present.
How a Gold Alloy is Formed
A portion of the gold is mixed with different alloys or metals, which creates a specific formula. Each gold color, like white gold or rose gold, uses a different combination of alloys.
Karat Used in Costume Jewelry
The term karat is also used on gold filled and gold plated jewelry. Even though these pieces are not solid gold, the gold portion of the jewelry has a certain percentage of pure gold designated through karats.
Expert Tip: If your piece of jewelry is marked 14KGF or 10KGF, that is a common indication that the item is gold filled and is not solid gold. However, the marking 14KP or 14KP does not necessarily mean gold plated. It also can stand for 14K gold plumb, which is solid gold.
If your piece of jewelry has a P in the marking, be sure to have the gold tested.
Ranges of Karat Values
- 24 karat (24K) gold is pure gold.
- 18 karat (18K) gold contains 18 parts gold and 6 parts another metal or metals, making it 75% gold.
- 14 karat (14K) gold contains 14 parts gold and 10 parts another metal or metals, making it 58.3% gold.
- 10 karat (10K) gold contains 10 parts gold and 14 parts another metal or metals, making it 41.7% gold. 10k gold is the minimum karat designation that can still be called gold in the US.
These values are primarily used on gold from the Unites States. You will see a lot of 22k gold and 9k gold in other countries. Gold jewelry from other countries may have an entirely different set of gold markings they use.