CHRONOMASTER - BLACK OPEN - 42MM
This watch features:
- Stainless steel case, completely polished finished except for the top of the lugs which have a fine brushed finished.
- Unique cutaway in the dial exposes the heart of the movement - the escapement. The cutout is surrounded by a polished steel rim secured in place by 3 gun-metal blue screws.
- Flat black metallic dial with contrasting silver outer rim with printed black minute indicator track.
- Faceted polished steel colored hands & applied indexes with luminous tips.
- White printed seconds & fractions of seconds track.
- Tachymeter scale printed on outer rim of the dial.
- The Famous El Primero Movement with a "Column Wheel" Chronograph stop/watch:
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position set into part of the cutaway display..
- Power Reserve indicator hand located at the bottom of the dial (between the 5 & 8 o'clock positions).
- Zenith El Primero Caliber 4021 beats at 36,600 vph, 39 Jewels, 248 components & an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.